Completion: 2 days.
Launch: December 2010
- The purpose of this project is for the reader to vote for the top stories of 2010 in each category. They given a list of headlines and should order them from most to least important.
- The page was hosted on a LAMP server. MySQL was used to store and query the headlines and update the rankings.
- PHP was used for server-side page processing.
- A jQuery library function was used to allow the user in ordering the headlines form.
- HTML and CSS was used for presentation.